Saturday, December 12, 2009

What do you like on top of your dessert- Whipped Creme or Ice Cream? OR Both?

WOW !!!! You sure are all fancy with that dessert stuff ... Last time I had dessert was back in %26#039;37 when three flies crawled onto my spoon after i finished a can of Pork %26amp; Beans|||One, or the other, or both, depending on what I%26#039;m eating :)|||Both.


*snickers evilly*|||I like whipped cream on my dessert. She taste good without it also.|||Just ice cream. Yumm.|||For Pie, I like ice cream, most others Cool Whip.|||A little of both.|||Ice cream|||Ice Cream...|||Usually nothing. Oh to be a plain Jane....|||Cherries for dessert - whip up some cream.|||ice cream =)|||ice cream, please|||Cool Whip|||you did say dessert, right......it don%26#039;t matter. i like whip cream for both ...WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment