Saturday, December 12, 2009

Has Anyone Used The Nads Hair Removal Creme/Cream?

Hey has anyone used the Nads Hair Removal Creme/Cream? I am over shaving and want to try and hair removal cream.. how affective is this one? I have really sensitive legs.. does it sting or cause a rash? Any info on this product or any other hair removal cream would be great, but please no new suggestions, I am just intersted in comments about hair removal creams, Thanx.|||I didn%26#039;t know that Nads made a hair remover cream.





I am only familiar with their cold sugar based waxing product. What a mess and waste of time and money that stuff was. I wouldn%26#039;t reccomend it to anyone.|||try nair. nads hasnt worked for anyone that i know that%26#039;s used it.|||It was a waste for me@sensitive skin sry|||yah,, it doesn%26#039;t work well at all...it smells bad and it only removes a short length of hair so you look stubby but feel smooth...|||I DON%26#039;T THINK IT SHOULD DO THAT , BUT TEST IT FIRST, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment