Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Strawberries and creme or Peaches and cream?

other?|||Hi Rebbie, Oh Boy Strawberries and creme that%26#039;s the way to go!!! Lol


poppy1|||banana splits


or peaches and cream|||Strawberries|||Strawberries and creme fraiche!|||Strawberries please!|||Strawberries and Ice Cream|||other for me...chocolate fudge cake %26amp; cream..yummy!!|||Strawberries and creme|||cheesecake and cream! squirty cream! yum!|||Definitely going to have to say strawberries and cream in honor of Wimbledon.|||obviously it would be strawberry|||%26quot;Peaches and cream


I need it cause you know that I%26#039;m a fiend


Gettin%26#039; freaky in my Bentley limousine


It%26#039;s even better when it%26#039;s with ice cream


Know what I mean, peaches and cream%26quot;





LOL That song is so stupid|||peaches and cream|||strawberries... cream... and ice cream!!!!|||strawberries %26amp; cream...and naked skin|||strawberries %26amp; cream|||Strawberries and clotted cream. thankyou.|||strawberries definitely - hate peaches eeewww....you could probably make the strawberries and cream even better by adding hot chocolate sauce mmmm......|||Strawberrys.|||Peaches.... Peaches and Cream please. That(peaches) is the name of my stripper girlfriend. well. she%26#039;s not my girlfriend but she is soooooooooooo hot and she calls and texts me alot. gotta love it.|||id go to tennis(boring) just for the srawberries and creme|||strawberries and chocolate|||any kind of sweet pudding yummmmmmmmmmmmmm,|||Cream just cream.|||I love peaches and cream! It%26#039;s so delicious!|||strawberry and creme!|||I simply can%26#039;t pick between them.|||berries and cream...berries and cream.. i%26#039;m a lil%26#039; lad who loves beerrriieeess and cream. lol that was the dumbest commercial ever.





strawberries and cream.|||Strawberries and chocolate and vanilla ice cream, great combination|||Can I have both please???|||strawberries and cream ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment