Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What is the best leave in creme/cream for making your hair soft but not greasy looking?

I already have serums, but I want to try a cream now.|||here is the best thing Ive used...Mayonnaise im not kidding! . just cover ur head in it:P it sounds dumb but works.. i have hip length hair.. an i keep it happy and healthy that way.. u dont need to use this process often but once in awhile its wonderful!..another commen thing i do it mix 1/4th part vinegar and water an rince my hair in it..this takes all the old soap and conditioner that builds up over time off:) u wont smell like popcorn i swear:P ..this is not leave in :(|||Using just a tiny dab of your regular conditioner will work just as well as the %26quot;professional%26quot; leave in hair products. My hair needs some kind of leave in or it looks terribly dry, so I%26#039;ve tried just about every product on the market. I ran out of product one day, so I tried a touch of my regular, cheap Suave conditioner, and it worked like a charm. |||dumb blonde by bed head

No comments:

Post a Comment