Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I got a free carton of orange creme flavored ice cream sunday, but then somebody told me it won't be delicious?

if i pray really hard, will it be delicious?





i should have stuck with chocolate|||Always stick with chocolate, dear. Best advice I can give.|||Since God is everything.....


both flavors should taste the same. Or at least both will be delicious. Because God is wonderful and delicious.|||I%26#039;m answering just so you don%26#039;t %26quot;waste%26quot; points . . . . .





Try A%26amp;W orange creme soda with vanilla icecream . . . .Yum!|||Why would you waste points on this question...why does it change flavor? Do you have bad tastebuds? I like orange cream, i%26#039;m sure it will be delicious.|||You should have gone with chocolate. Orange cream is of the devil.|||Look on the bright side, at least it%26#039;s not yam-flavored...





;)|||Have you prayed yet? What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment