Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have to my surprise, Sugar"n Cream and Peaches & Creme 4 ply cotton yarn, what is the difference?

When changing color can I use them together? they look and feel the same.|||Their both worsted weight ...so interchanging will not be an issue.





Sugar n Cream is made by Lily brand yarn. I am not sure who makes Peaches n cream. I think it%26#039;s a cheaper %26quot;copy cat %26quot; of the popular Sugar n Cream yarn...I have only seen it at Walmart... I checked around and it can be purchased online too from a few different sites.





If my memory serves me well it is a bit softer than the Sugar n Cream.





I have made nice potholders containing BOTH yarns.|||I agree. They are both the same type of cotton. I use all brands of yarn when I crochet, sometimes it makes for an interesting texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment