Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can I substitute cool whip for heavy cream in a creme brulee recipe?

LOL...you can, but it won%26#039;t work.|||Cool Whip might cause the custard to curdle instead of coddle.|||Won%26#039;t work.|||NO!!!!!!!!!!!|||NO!!!!!!


It is an oil product and will break down when heated. sorry i know of no way to make creme brulee low fat. It is my all time favourite and have tried many recipies|||I wouldn%26#039;t.|||No. You need the dairy fat to make the creme brulee work. Cool whip is just oil and sugar processed to look like whipped cream. They are not the same thing at all.





:o)|||Oh heelll no!

1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Cream charger delivery

    ReplyDelete