Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What do you call scotch mixed with creme(cream)?

I am a teetotaler but during a recent dream someone gave me this information:scotch with cream/creme. After I pondered the dream I wondered if the person was sending me a message. After he gave me the message the call was dropped. He did not hang up but I could not hear him. Right after that I felt a presence in my room and I said %26quot;Jesus!%26quot; I woke up and could not go back to sleep. I stayed between sleep and wake until I got up to get ready for work. What do you think about the dream? What do you know about scotch and cream? Is there a possibility that the creme is creme d%26#039;mint?What was the real message? Your comment is welcomed.|||scotch cream recipe attached:





I think you need to have a drink.|||An abhorration|||I think you were drinking more the tea.|||a ruined scotch|||There was an alcoholic ghost in your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment