Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creme or cream? which looks better?

and which one do you use more... for some reason i use creme even though most americans use %26quot;cream%26quot;|||ok, creme it is|||When I see %26quot;creme,%26quot; I want to say it like %26quot;kRem.%26quot; But then again I sometimes spell theater as %26quot;theatre,%26quot; and I always spell %26quot;grey.%26quot;|||I use %26quot;cream%26quot; more. %26quot;Creme%26quot; sounds more exotic and sophisticated though.|||Cream, unless you%26#039;re talking about a fancy French dessert.|||creme looks more sophisticated but cream is what most products are |||I prefer to use Cream, but that´s just a personal opinion...|||cream





creme looks gay and seems like a word french wannabes would use.|||Creme,|||Cream (a great band).|||Creme looks better, but I use cream more.|||What kind of %26quot;cream%26quot;? lol|||cream|||cream|||cream|||creme |||cream|||creme is french.|||Cream looks better and I use it more. I%26#039;ve never used creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment