Saturday, December 12, 2009

Alternative to Second Cup's Vanilla Creme (Cream) tea?

I%26#039;ve become rather tea-obsessed lately. I especially love vanilla (the finest of the flavours as BNL put it!) and upon discovering Second Cup%26#039;s Vanilla Creme Tea this semester, I finally found a tea that I could call my favorite. Unfortunately, they%26#039;ve recently discontinued BOTH of their vanilla tea flavours.





I was wondering if anyone has had this tea before (if so, what is your alternative since they%26#039;ve discontinued it?!) or if anybody can suggest something similar from any other company. I%26#039;m in vanilla creme withdrawal!|||Just a suggestion. Why not make your own vanilla cream tea? You can make your own vanilla cream by following this procedure: http://www.myvanillashop.com/vanilla_cre鈥?/a> And then you buy a tea or make a tea and add your home made vanilla cream. And there you have it your very own vanilla cream tea. You can have all you want and you can control the taste and amount that you will put coz%26#039; it%26#039;s all yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment