Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can you use Marshmallow Creme instead of whipping cream in recipes (for lactose intolerance)?

I%26#039;m making cupcake frosting, but I can%26#039;t use any dairy products in my recipe. I subbed margarine for butter, but there isn%26#039;t really a direct substitute for whipping cream because of the buttermilk. Could I use marshmallow creme topping instead? If I whip it, like it says in the recipe, is it going to ruin my frosting or make it better?|||I wouldn%26#039;t use it as a direct substitute. If you do, you would probably need to fold it in rather than whip it. I found a recipe here that is similar to a buttercream frosting, you just use the marshmallow fluff instead of shortening pretty much.|||Marshmallow Creme isn%26#039;t an exact substitute for whipping cream. Why not just top the cupcakes with the marshmallow creme?|||You can go to http://www.chinese-healthy-recipes.com


That site lists almost all Recipes.


Not only the recipe you are looking for but also other popular recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment