Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are chuppa-chups from shezuan, china w/creme flavour (like peaches & cream) tainted ?

we have %26quot;chuppa-chups%26quot; lollipops (round hard candy ball on a stick) that are all cream flavoured on the shelves @ the moment.


it made me think are these safe ?


they are made in china.|||I would not touch anything that comes from China and has milk products in it. better safe than sorry.|||I hope so because I live in China and I%26#039;ve got a bowl full of the Chupa lollipops, I%26#039;ve been eating them, LOL. Seriously, they%26#039;re not contaminated with melamine but even if they were, it%26#039;s not harmful in the small amounts that would be in a lolly. The melamine is only dangerous in large doses and especially to small children.





The problem isn%26#039;t as big a deal here as the media in your country is making it out to be. Yeah, it%26#039;s hella bad for the little kids but the news is totally blowing it out of proportion.

No comments:

Post a Comment